Objective of the Program
Provide a positive supported learning experience where the candidate becomes competent and confident in facilitating a clients evolvement journey to create the life they desire and fulfil the mission of the Foundation Program “to confidently share the principles and techniques to the community of humanity”.
- We believe that life is a precious opportunity to fully express humanity’s potential for good & the spiritual evolvement of each soul.
- We believe that life can be a conscious creation and the majority of our experiences & results can be predicted “Take command – create significance“.
- We believe that harnessing the capacities of the sciences of neuroscience; quantum physics and epigenetics promotes the conscious creation of the life you desire.
- Coaching is a sacred contract that honours both the presence; talents and experiences of both the client and coach.
- A wholistic approach that integrates body, mind & spirit is offered to the client.
Core Elements of Course
2. PowerMind model of coaching practices
3. Application of coaching skills and knowledge
4. Evaluation processes
5. Options on graduation
2. Building a coaching business (optional course)
3. Affiliation as an accredited PowerMind Coach (optional choice)
- One to one coaching – face to face or over the phone
- 6 days a week 10hr access for 1:1 intensives
- Coaching notes
- Launch and leverage weekends and retreat
- Hui Marama Buddy relationships
- Ethical principles of International Federation Coaches
- Theory of coaching
- Neuroscience principles - function of seven brains; autonomic nervous system; core principles of quantum physics; epigenetics; neurotheology; Emotional Freedom Technique; HeartMath
To enrol in becoming a PowerMind Foundation coach program particpant, the candidate must be enrolled in the Advanced Program so as to be exposed at a deeper level to the sciences that underpin the programs.
Conduct 8 sessions of the program (teleconference or face to face) and prepare coaching notes.
EVALUATION - Candidate is to present a manual that contains the following sections:
Section 1 - Advanced course progression
Evidence of progression through Advanced Course (meets eligibility criterion of enrolment in course) Evidence: Coaching notes
Section 2 - Coaching skills
Conduct 6 sessions of the program & prepare coaching notes (Date/ Name of Coach/ Name of Client) Presentation of Coaching notes.
Section 3 - Scientific underpinnings
100% Mastery to questions oral exam (All questions will be made available to candidate and 10 questions will be selected)
Evidence of book reviews as identified in course 5 books from Advanced Program including Think of an Elephant
Identify 3 pieces of research/innovative practices related to PowerMind techniques
Section 4: Self growth as a coach
Self reflection journal with monthly entries reflecting key learnings, insights and growth
Section 5: Self reflection and contribution to advanced community
Evidence (photocopies of completed Hui Marama pages) of participation in Advanced Hui Marama sessions (minimum standard attend 7 out of 10 monthly sessions)
Section 6: Recognition and celebration of achievement
Presentation of learning to peers at an Advanced Retreat “My Journey in Becoming a PowerMind Coach"